OHH MY GOLLY OLLI! tooday wa soooo tiring and it was just BLEHH! in school it was pretty fun in science when Manuel and Samantha were kinda disturbing each other and he was trying to (fail) sign smthing to me' and then I didn't get it and then James made a fool of himself in front of mr madurga! Maths was a drag! Chinese was pretty okay. The Lao Shi gave us sweets :D then geography .... Well it's geography... Kinda boring.. HAVE A MATH AND SCIENCE TOPIC TEST NEXT WEEK!! ARGHHH. !! And they like tell us a week b4 the test!! Crazy ppl!! And after school, hehe I went wif Andrea to get BUBBLE TEA!! :D then I had boring tuition at Aunty esters.... Sigh... Well it kinda was hmm I don't know like it was all memory work today... Memorising for 2 hours straight about the solar system... But there are friends there so not that bad! (: hmmmm an. Then went home and got pissed off at my brother (not uncommon) and then went to shower and then ate dinner with grand parents! They came over although my dad was still at work so he didn't eat with us ): anyways ..... Now texting someone and blogging at the same time!! WHOOHOO FOR MULTI TASKING!!
Highlight of my day: science in school was so funny!! Ohh an I guess talking to some ppl on the phone I can't choose which.
No comments:
Post a Comment